Wednesday 21 November 2012

Apology

If I get it wrong I'll put my hand up and apologise, especially if I'm threatened.  So I've removed the post "Lucky Man", which David Blunkett has complained about on the following grounds:
A) He wasn't Secretary of State in 2006 when the new outsourced New Deal contracts started.  Okay, he had resigned from the Cabinet in 2005.  My mistake.
B) He doesn't work for A4e now.  He's still listed as an advisor on A4e's website but the latest edition of the Register of Members' Interests shows that he ceased to be that on 31 October this year.  Since that register was "as at 5th November", I can perhaps be forgiven for not knowing that when I wrote the post.
Sorry.
(I won't publish any comments on this.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, please. No abusive comments will be approved, so don't indulge in insults. If you wish to contact me, post a comment beginning with "not for publication".