Monday 17 August 2009

Leicester CLAC - the report and a correction

I posted recently about the annual report on the Leicester CLAC being advertised on A4e's website, but leading only to a PR company which wanted to spin it. I can now report that the document is available to download from A4e's site - presumably spin time is over.
I have to withdraw my comments about how 700 clients in a year was hardly significant; that must have been a typo in their news feed. Add a nought - the number of clients is 7,000, which makes more sense. The report is, as you'd expect, a professional document complete with tables and graphs. (By far the largest category of problem on which people sought advice was debt.) The style, however, is too redolent of A4e-speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, please. No abusive comments will be approved, so don't indulge in insults. If you wish to contact me, post a comment beginning with "not for publication".